Get Rid of That Morning Brain Fog: How to Make Super Brain SmoothiesMay 04, 2020
Do you ever have problems with starting your morning out and you feel "heavy," groggy, bogged-down, and you can't quite seem to get your brain or attitude out of this fog?
Well, let me tell you how to get rid of all of that, my friend!
This is more than just learning how to create a delicious smoothie that will make you feel amazing and empowered to conquer the world, and all the To-Do's on your list.
This is about giving you some simple tips and tools you can use to make a variety of super brain smoothies that has a world of magic in them.
It starts with improving our gut health and then everything else begins to improve.
Just implementing one simple healthy habit a day and replacing a bad one can give you results and be a game-changer for you!
And you can start by making yourself these nutrient-dense power-packed smoothies in the morning.
Breaking them down a little further, here's what these bad boys can actually do for you...
- Brain health & growth
- Reduction of gut and brain inflammation
- Stronger hair & nails
- Glowing, younger-looking skin
- Increased energy levels
- Increased metabolism
- Better digestion
- Overall improved gut health
- Improved immune systems
- Improved mood and concentration
- Better & more consistent poops
These reasons right here is why this has become one of my favorite routines of the day.
And starting your morning out on the right foot is SO important for your chances to continue making healthy choices for the rest of the day!
Crazy right? Don't believe me? I dare you to start implementing this morning routine!
A lot of athletes like to start their day out with smoothies because it is a light meal that is easy to digest and get a burst of nutrients. The results are you don't get that same bogged down feeling you do with eggs, bacon, and a bagel or having that same calorie-dense meal that a lot of people turn to.
Here is a list of foods that have amazing benefits for your brain that you can reference when you're making your smoothies;
- Coconut Oil (Healthy fats for brain development and memory).
- Eggs (Great for brain health & strengthened immune system).
- Green leafy vegetables
- Turmeric Powder (VERY powerful anti-inflammatory for your gut, brain, and body)!
- Walnuts (Healthy fats for your neurons)
- Cocao Powder (Packed with anti-oxidants that help cell deterioration and fight free-radicals).
So, let's dive in and I'm going to teach you the fundamentals of how to make your smoothies...
- 1/3 Cup of liquid (Water, Almond Milk, Coconut Milk, etc.)
- 1-2 Cups of dark leafy green vegetables (Spinach, Kale, etc.)
- 1 Cup of low-glycemic fruit (blueberries, raspberries, blackberries, etc.)
- 1-2 Thumb sizes worth of a healthy fat
- 25-50 grams of protein powder (I use USANA Whey Protein powder)
Optional additions to unlock even more superpowers;
- Turmeric Powder (for inflammation)
- Matcha Powder (for anti-cancer properties & that extra energy kick)
- Psyllium Husks Powder (Additional fiber for heart, cholesterol, and a healthy colon)
- Probiotics (Increases your good gut flora, increases gut health)
Let me breakdown my favorite smoothie and what I most commonly have been making in the morning (also in this vlog).
- 1/3 Cup Almond Milk
- 1 Cups of Spinach
- 1 Cucumber
- 1 Cup Blueberries
- 4 Mint Leaves
- 1 Tablespoon Coconut OIl
- 1 Tsp Turmeric
- 1 Tsp Matcha Green Tea
- 1 Tsp Psyllium Husks Powder
Put all the ingredients into the blender and mix and violá!
If you don't have a blender to work with yet, the Nutribullet I'm using in the video and one of the cheapest ways to start out!
With all the anti-oxidant, cancer-fighting, life-giving properties of this light-weight power-packed smoothie, you can't go wrong.
I've personally experienced the feeling of more clarity, energy, better mood, and skin!
Because I love you, I want you to have this free Guide on how to make amazing smoothie bowls!
As always, comment, like, and share this with anyone you think would enjoy it and would help them!
Don't hesitate to ask any questions.
Cheers to your health & happiness,
Health & Happiness Ninja
(707) 600-6658 - Work
Don't miss a beat!
Learn to save time and fit into smaller pants size with my FREE Meal Prep Like a Pro Guide!
I hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.