Low-Carb Tasty Mocha TrufflesApr 15, 2021
Prep: 10 mins
Chill: 2 hrs
WHAT YOU NEED
- 3 oz. (100g) of dark chocolate, 70-80%
- ⅓ cup (80ml) of full-fat coconut milk
- 2 tbsp. coconut sugar
- 2 tbsp. instant coffee
- 2 tbsp. almond butter
- pinch sea salt
- 2 tbsp. cocoa powder, for dusting
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO
- Place the chocolate in a bowl and heat in a microwave just until it starts to melt.
- In a small pot, heat the coconut milk, along with the instant coffee and sugar just until it’s coming to a boil. Next, whisk in the almond butter with a pinch of sea salt, and stir until smooth.
- Pour the hot coconut milk mixture into the bowl with the chocolate and stir it very gently and slowly until well combined.
- Fix a layer of clingfilm right over the top of the mixture, to prevent a skin forming and chill in the fridge for about 2 hours, until firm.
- Lightly dust a clean surface with cacao powder and roll a spoonful of the chocolate in it. Shape into balls and serve at room temperature. Store in the fridge.
Nutrition per serving:
I hope you enjoy! Let me know what you think. Or tag me in a pic if you make it @NikkiKiserLive to be entered in for our monthly prize!
Also, don't forget to pick up my FREE Protein-Packed Breakfast Recipe Guide!
Health & Happiness Ninja
Don't miss a beat!
Learn to save time and fit into smaller pants size with my FREE Meal Prep Like a Pro Guide!
I hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.